Monday, March 08, 2004

If Miami hasn't got it yet...

Sonny Crockett: What you doing here? Figured you'd be halfway to New York by now.
Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Everything always takes longer than you think.
Sonny Crockett: Well we had one hell of a run, didn't we partner.
Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Yeah we sure did Sonny.
Sonny Crockett: So you really gonna go back up to the big bad Bronx?
Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Yeah it looks that way. How about you?
Sonny Crockett: I don't know. Somewhere further south, somewhere where the water is warm, the drinks are cold, and I don't know the names of the players.
Sonny Crockett: I'm gonna miss you man.
Det. Ricardo Tubbs: I'm gonna miss you too Sonny.
Sonny Crockett: I give you a ride to the airport...
Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Why not.
Sonny Crockett: ...with my stolen car.
Sonny Crockett: Hey Tubbs, you ever consider a career in movin to Berlin and makin T-shirtz
Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Maybe. Maybe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M DA PUSHER NUMBA 1
AND ALWAYS WILL BE - SO WATCH
OUT 4 MY RETURN...!!!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home